Skilled Massachusetts Construction Law Attorneys
The attorneys of Bishop & Reidy, P.C., provide a complete range of legal services to meet the contract, payment remedies and dispute resolution needs of owners, homebuilders and subcontractors involved in the building trades. Our clients include many of Massachusetts' largest construction companies involved in private and Big Dig contracts throughout the Boston metro area.
We have taken the role of lead counsel for litigation cases involving a wide variety of complex matters involving contractor and subcontractor disputes. Massachusetts construction law attorneys Paul Bishop and John Reidy work directly with our clients to provide unparalleled client service. Contact our construction firm to discuss your legal needs.
Our construction law attorneys build enduring relationships
At Bishop & Reidy, P.C., we meet the needs of building professionals by taking the time to examine how their legal matter will affect other areas of the construction contract. By working closely with each client throughout the duration of the case, our attorneys build long-term, trusting relationships.
Many of the owners, contractors and subcontractors we represent have been clients of Mr. Bishop and Mr. Reidy for many years. In addition, many of our clients come to us by way of referrals from other building professionals and attorneys who recognize how our experience translates into effective solutions.
Helping you with all of your construction needs
We offer legal counsel and representation in a range of construction law areas, including:
- Payment remedies and mechanic's liens : We help construction professionals resolve payment issues by offering mechanic's lien placement and removal services.
- Surety bonds for public contracts: Full surety bond services for owners and general contractors involved with public and private contracts.
- Bid assistance and contracts law: Experienced, exceptional contract and bid preparation services, including contract drafts and negotiating final terms and provisions.
- Business litigation : We offer aggressive, knowledgeable and effective representation for plaintiffs or defendants involved in commercial contract litigation matters, including businesses outside of the construction industry.
- Financial recovery : Our lawyers help distressed businesses recover from financial issues.
Resolving disputes and issues in construction
We offer litigation, arbitration and mediation services for clients facing a range of disputes in construction, including:
- Owners, contractors, and subcontractor disputes
- Supplier issues
- High-value residential contract disputes
- Construction defects
- Developer and creditor issues
- Bid disputes
Contact a Boston contractor litigation attorney
Contact the Boston contractor litigation lawyers of Bishop & Reidy, P.C., to schedule a meeting with Paul Bishop or John Reidy about your legal matter. We are conveniently located just off the expressway in Quincy, Massachusetts.