Boston Area Construction Supplier Dispute Attorneys
Massachusetts Law Firm Resolving Supplier Disputes
When contractors, subcontractors or owners are involved in supplier dispute, it can be extremely disruptive, no matter how small or large the project. It may be impede the completion of the project, cause delays, increase costs, affect revenue, and create tension amongst all the parties involved.
When Massachusetts construction companies become involved in supplier disputes, they call upon a leading construction law firm to resolve the dispute as well as preserve business relationships so the project can be completed. That law firm is Bishop & Reidy, P.C..
Since its founding in 2000, Bishop & Reidy, P.C. has been committed to helping construction industry professionals and organizations with all their legal needs. Our firm provides cost-effective legal representation by skilled and knowledgeable attorneys.
If your organization is involved in a supplier dispute, contact our office today to schedule a consultation with a lawyer.
Our attorneys work directly with you
Our attorneys have represented owners, subcontractors, material suppliers and general contractors involved in a wide variety of supplier disputes, particularly those involving alleged non-payment to suppliers. We can:
- Review claims that payments have been made
- Review and evaluate the contract to determine if renegotiation is appropriate
- Work with parties to negotiate a new structured payment plan
- File or remove materialman's liens or mechanic's liens
- Assert or defend bond claims seeking payment from surety companies
- Investigate any claims of changed circumstances justifying non-payment
- When one party is in bankruptcy, restructure the deal to assign that party's contractual responsibilities, compensation and costs to a new party
- Represent creditor clients in bankruptcy litigation
Bishop & Reidy, P.C. has handled a multitude of supplier disputes. We have a deep familiarity with the unique lien statutes in Massachusetts and understand the complex rules governing payment schedules. We understand all the legal considerations surrounding mechanic's and materialman's liens, including who can perfect the lien, evidence needed and how to litigate their enforcement in court. We also are experienced in lien claims made against the owner's real estate.
Supplier disputes can be costly in a number of ways. Contacting an experienced attorney is the first step in curtailing these costs. When experience matters, contact Bishop & Reidy, P.C. to help you resolve your supplier dispute.